The ideal online presentation tool for:
- Channel Managers
- Distance Learning Tutors
- Financial Services Professionals
- Health & Safety Managers
- Health Professionals
- Human Resources Managers
- Investment Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Public Accountants
- Public Relations Firms
- Public Sector Information Managers
- Sales Managers
- Sales People
- Technical Support Managers
- Telemedicine Practitioners
Use Web Presentation Techniques to
Improve Communications with Suppliers and
Strengthen the Supply Chain
The Purchasing Manager's Problem
To be successful it business, it is just as important to develop good relationships with suppliers as it is with customers. A supplier, with whom you have poor communications, could break the supply chain and cause horrendous supply problems for the delivery of your end product to your customers.
How do you improve communications with your suppliers - so that the supply chain is always intact?
Good Communications results in a good Supply Chain
Using Virtex's C³ommunicator you can deliver consistent supplier briefings and other communications over the Internet. This ensures that your suppliers know what you want them to know.
You can get your best presenter to deliver briefings live and encourage questions and answers from your online audience. Those people who are busy at the time it is delivered live can see an archive of it on-demand - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Your target audience can view the training and presentations from their PCs, their laptops or from some Pocket PCs/PDAs. If they want to review some part of the presentation for greater understanding, they can relook at the archive at any time.
And you can get lots of feedback - you'll know who attended your sessions, and you'll be able to monitor their progress and understanding of your objectives.
The costs are low - the returns in good supplier relations are high!
Take a look at the Benefits and Features of Virtex's C³ommunicator, or better still, view a presentation NOW
The Benefits of Virtex's C³ommunicator in helping Communications with the Supply Chain
View a presentation NOW or contact us for further information
- Helps you give dynamic and influential presentations to a local, regional, national or world-wide audience
- Cuts excess travel time and costs for suppliers to attend your supplier briefings
- Cuts excess travel time and costs for presenters
- Provides both video and audio presentations so you can use whatever is appropriate for your audience and budget
- Delivers your message over the Internet, thus cutting out the costs (incurred by other methods) of conferencing over phone lines
- Delivers a consistent message
- Helps you reach your target audience by multiple means, e.g. Internet, corporate intranet, or the mobile Web
- Delivers your message in the way the audience wants it - on a PC, laptop, PDA, Pocket PC or an overhead screen
- Provides your message 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through the archived on-demand facility
- Makes your message available wherever the user is located
- Makes your best expert presenters available to everyone - wherever they are located
- Is easy to use by the users - they view your presentations from their web browsers
- Allows users to question the speaker live
- Enables presentations to be delivered from the presenter's PC with a simple web camera, or run as a more formal presentation with full video equipment
- Can improve essential knowledge about your production requirements throughout the supply chain
- Provides detailed information about who attended
- Can enable you to test the knowledge of "attendees" through surveys and online questionnaires
- Is a hosted service - so you can be up-and-running very quickly