The ideal online presentation tool for:
- Channel Managers
- Distance Learning Tutors
- Financial Services Professionals
- Health & Safety Managers
- Health Professionals
- Human Resources Managers
- Investment Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Public Accountants
- Public Relations Firms
- Public Sector Information Managers
- Sales Managers
- Sales People
- Technical Support Managers
- Telemedicine Practitioners
Use Web Presentation Techniques to Improve Delivery of
Your Human Resource Briefings
Human Resource Briefings are Important
Human resource departments have the responsibility for dealing with employees, their employment and departure, and their knowledge of the various policies, procedures and rules that companies and organizations have in place, either because of legislation or because of (hopefully) good practice. Staff get briefed on these from time-to-time at meetings.
Briefings by presentation are necessary, since many people respond much better to the spoken word rather than to the written word. In many such presentations, the presenter can help the attendee better understand the written material.
The problem with briefings is that, unless they are carried out in the employee's immediate place of work, they can result in a lot of non-productive travel time and travel costs. Think of the wasted time spent in travel by train, plane and automobile.
And how do people who are busy or away from the office at the time of the briefing catch up with the information?
Virtex's C³ommunicator helps you deliver more cost-effective Human Resource Briefings
Using Virtex's C³ommunicator you can deliver consistent briefings and other communications over the Internet. Wherever your staff are, whether in the same office or on the other side of the world, they can join in the briefing.
You can get your best presenter to clearly deliver your message. Those people who are busy or away at the time it is delivered live can see an archive of it on-demand - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Your staff can view the training and presentations from their PCs, their laptops or from some Pocket PCs/PDAs. If they want to review some part of the presentation for greater understanding, they can relook at the archive at any time.
And you can get lots of feedback - you'll know who attended your sessions, and you'll be able to monitor their progress and understanding of the material delivered.
The costs are low - the returns in well-briefed staff are high! Better communication results in staff who understand their job and company better and are therefore much better motivated.
Take a look at the Benefits and Features of Virtex's C³ommunicator, or better still, view a presentation NOW
The Benefits of Virtex's C³ommunicator in Human Resource Briefings
- Helps you give powerful presentations to a local, regional, national or world-wide audience
- Cuts excess travel time and costs for colleagues and clients
- Cuts excess travel time and costs for presenters
- Provides both video and audio presentations so you can use whatever is appropriate for your audience and budget
- Delivers your message over the Internet, thus cutting out the costs (incurred by other methods) of conferencing over phone lines
- Delivers a consistent message
- Helps you reach your target audience by multiple means, e.g. Internet, corporate intranet, or the mobile Web
- Delivers your message in the way the audience wants it - on a PC, laptop, PDA, Pocket PC or an overhead screen
- Provides your message 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through the archived on-demand facility
- Makes your message available wherever the user is located
- Makes your best expert presenters available to everyone - wherever they are located
- Is easy to use by the users - they view your presentations from their web browsers
- Allows users to question the speaker live
- Enables presentations to be delivered from the presenter's PC with a simple web camera, or run as a more formal presentation with full video equipment
- Can improve human resources knowledge throughout your organization and channels
- Provides detailed information about who attended
- Can enable you to test the knowledge of "attendees" through surveys and online questionnaires
- Is a hosted service - so you can be up-and-running very quickly
View a presentation NOW or contact us for further information